The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Retreat to the Island

Sorry that I have been away for so long. In hopes to better my life, and the story, I had to switch focus to my current full-time job... so I could keep funds coming in to support my writing. This "hiatus" was unplanned and was indeed necessary so I sincerely apologize for not keeping you in the loop. I barely had any online time to myself. Work, eat, sleep (barely) ... repeat.

That being said ... I am happy to say that my focus is now switching to the writing :) How would you all feel about a book being written as a Season 7 to our beloved LOST story? I cannot comment for certain as of yet, but yours truly may be in line to present such an event. There is no confirmation as of yet but I do know that there will be a need for funding. This is another reason for my hiatus. Good news ... in my time away, I was able to get myself promoted to increase said funding (Yes, I was really busting my butt to get good things rolling for all of us!)

Although the upcoming webisode is this season's "finale", please rest assured that the story is far from over. There will be another season as far as webisodes are concerned. However, in book form it will be represented differently ... Sorry I cannot release details on that yet. Just know, what you are reading now will be in the book, but there will be a better attention to more detail. So it will be an enhanced story... with a few surprises.

That's all for now ... I hope all is well with all of you. Talk to you again soon. Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this story. I really hope that you continue it soon...

    ReplyDelete