The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Monday, June 28, 2010

LOST: The Complete Collection Revealed

That's right! It's coming! Room 23 has posted some details of the upcoming release, still slated for 08/24/10. As I predicted, the epilogue contained will directly impact the story I plan to write. I certainly do not want to spoil anything here, or take any thunder away from Room 23's post. All I can say is ... I cannot wait for this thing to come out!

If you are interested in what he saw from his sneak preview, I encourage you to take a look for yourself here.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment