The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome To The New!

06/21/10 UPDATE! If you come by to check this out, please leave a comment to let me know what you think. If you don't feel like posting a comment, please select one of the Reaction Boxes. I am trying to get a feel for how many people like, or do not like, this concept. Thanks again for stopping by.


Original Post:

I look forward to this venture and hope you will all join me in taking our favorite show to a new level. This story will take its first leap a week after the Lost series box set is released, currently slated for 08/24/10. The box set will include a special 12-14 minute epilogue that will center around Hurley and Ben.

Since I have no idea what that story will be, and where it fits in the overall timeline, I may have to do a few quick edits before the premier of these adventures. A week should do it, so tentatively we are looking at around 08/31/10.

In the meantime, more posts will come in the form of teasers of the upcoming Adventures of Hurley and Ben.

I welcome your feedback so please feel free to comment. All will be read and appreciated.

Namaste.

9 comments:

  1. This could be interesting. Please do not do one of the best shows to ever be on television any injustice. I will certainly check this out and if it does in fact do the justice that the story deserves ... I will link your site everywhere I go. Good luck and no pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about edits too much. After all, this is ~your~ thoughts regarding the Hurley era!
    Good luck and I will be waiting patiently (or as patient as any Lost Junkie missing a fix can!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!

    @Anon #1 - I do not plan on doing ANY injustice to the show. that is part of the reason I am waiting for the box set to come out. I want to keep as close as I can to the original story. Please feel free to link this little blog to anywhere you want.

    @Anon #2 - I agree that this is going to be my story, but I really do want to continue and honor what J.J, Damon, Carlton created. I am in the outline stages now of how I want the story to go, but when the epilogue comes out, I am prepared to make any edits needed to keep with story. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool dude! I think I checked the bozes twice for good measure. I look forward to this. I can't wait to see where you take this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon #3 - Thanks for the measure of goodness. I cannot wait to see where this is taken. I am both excited and curious. The ending has already been written, now onto writing the juicy details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am patiently awaiting the blog version of Lost........I am expecting to be glued to my computer and totally "Lost" with each entry you make:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anon! I am sure that you will like where it goes. There will be plenty of discussions taking place after each Webisode of this Epi-Blog (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting for more lost ---give it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's getting there. I am still creating some interesting stuff. I think you will all like (I hope) where my mind is going. I will be posting some snippets to tease you along. Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete