The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coming Soon!

Well I had to break down and watch the leaked LOST 12 minute Epilogue titled "The Man In Charge". I know, shame on me. I couldn't resist. It was right there and BAM! I am confident that it was the real deal because it was taken down the next day. Do not worry, I will not spoil it for anyone, but I am glad I saw it. Let's just say that had I waited to watch it on the actual release day, I would not have been able to keep my story on schedule.

Thankfully, I am still on schedule for Tuesday (LOST Day) 8/31.

The majority of the path I was on has been rewritten, and the "End" Game is completed. I am in the final stages of getting the individual weekly stories defined, starting of course with the premier, or season opener. Still working on the little details. One question I have is individual story length. How long should each weekly installment be? I certainly do not want it to be too long, or too short.

I want to hear from you. Please leave your comments on what you think should be a good length.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! (Haha couldn't resist!) This could be something very awesome! I am sharing this with every Lost fan I know. Please do not do what the show did ... answer some mysteries!

    ReplyDelete