The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOST: The Complete Collection ROCKS!!!

That is all I have to say. It is a must have if you are a LOST fan. WOW! 32 total hours of bonus features???

Yes, right, I know ... that is not a typo!

I feel like a kid at Christmas! Except, I'm the one who paid for my own gift. Whatever. Still as exciting!

I am sure by now you all seen pictures, read articles, and know what is mostly included with this thing. If not, check out a couple posts down from here regarding the post at Room 23. There is an ankh! So cool. Black and white rocks for the Senet game Jacob and MiB played. A page out of a journal from the Black Rock! A black light?? Looks like I have to Easter egg hunt! An aerial map view of the island (which is almost like Oahu, HI). There is a hidden disc! Did I mention 32 HOURS OF EXTRAS!!! This includes the 12 minute epilogue with Hurley and Ben, which is probably most important to most (me!). I will not spoil here but I will be posting something later this week about it to set the stage.

Anywho - One more week until this story unfolds here! I plan on posting at 9pm EST to honor the air time of our beloved show. OK, gotta fire up the Blu-Ray player!! Take care then, bye-bye now.

Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I need to get this collection soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! In my eyes it is well worth it. I found some of the hidden messages via black light. I am being told by others that the shooter in the outrigger is revealed. I have not found that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh I found it!!! And it is pretty freakin sweet! Confusing, but sweet!

    ReplyDelete