The Adventures of Hurley and Ben


Status - The Adventures are BACK SOON!!! ! Webisode #12 "Time Will Tell", the season finale, will post tentatively on 06/14 at 9pm EST. Check out the Webisode Archive link to catch up from the beginning of the story!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Time Slot

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the "air date" of the weekly webisodes has to be moved to 9pm EST on Wednesdays. I know, I know ... one more day of wait. This should work out for most of us as there is not much on TV in most places at that time. The real reason is because of how jam packed Monday and Tuesday usually are for me. Since this project has turned out to be a much larger animal than originally anticipated, and I am only one person, I need that extra day so that I may deliver a quality story to you. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

I am looking at it as I am moving into LOST's original time slot. :)

As always, please drop me a comment if you have any questions. I would be more than happy to talk to all of you. Thank you for your continued support.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment